Sooooooooo much to tell! wowwowwowwowwowwowwow! I really haven't been on in FOREVER!!!! Ok....now that I think about it not much to tell.....lol....ha-ha got you excited, huh? Well, I just wanna let you know that I am no longer putting any more pictures on here. All of my pictures on here currently and more can now be viewed on my photobucket account. To get there, go to http://photobucket.com/punk_princess800. Check out my other albums too. Also, the new favorite website of mine is the page called http://www.datatek.net/Humor/How%20to%20be%20Annoying . It is totally AMAZING!!!! Ha-ha...and you all have to check out the Fred vids on YouTube if you haven't seen them yet. Don't Laugh! I just saw them three days ago! Anyhow...I have a new best friend. Her name is Jessica...but she be goths...so she hates her name and we all calls her Kayser. She is awesome. And my new objective thingy is to try out for cheerleading and actually MAKE IT. Wow...I know, right? Like it'll happen...but whatever. At least I can try again next year if I don't. Or maybe not...things change...right? Oh and I finally am not scared to go into the pub just because there are video cameras in there! Maybe I am finally healing from the "incident"...Nahhhh...Oh well. And I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!!!!! You know who you are... :) Ummm....That's it for now...talk to you later...I am gonna go watch Across the Universe and eat CHIPS!!!! Love you guys! <3
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i still hate the pub sometimes =P
too many people messing with me.
Post a Comment